COVID-19 Health Measures
Good news, our tours have recommenced since June! Everyone’s safety is our top priority, so Bordeaux Wine Trails has put in to place special procedures to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe experience with us.
In addition to distancing and other precautions communicated by the government, we are committed to respecting the following strict health regulations:
- All guides and chateau staff will wear a mask during the tour and winery visit
- Adaptation of visit routes and tasting areas to respect social distancing of 1 meter
- Free provision of hydro-alcoholic gel and single-use masks for people who do not have them on arrival
- Systematic cleaning and disinfection of the minivans between each tour
Likewise, we also ask you to respect the following rules on all our tours:
- Wear a mask during transport by minivan and each winery/chateau visit
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly throughout the day. We will provide you with hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle.
- You do not show symptoms of Covid-19 at the time of your tour
- You have not been in recent contact with anyone infected with Covid-19
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL FOR 2021!
Planning a trip to Bordeaux in 2021? Come drink some wine with us! Book your tour before October 31st 2020, and enjoy a 10% discount on any small group tour with the promo code: Bdx2021